Coronavirus: Nigeria confirms first case in sub-Saharan AfricaWritten by Euronews24
The first case of the coronavirus in sub-Saharan Africa has been confirmed in Nigeria.
The patient is an Italian citizen who works in Nigeria and flew into the commercial city of Lagos from Milan on 25 February.
Kenya university's rape memo sparks angerWritten by Euronews24
A top Kenyan university has apologised after blaming "reckless" female students for becoming victims of rape. The security memo, which was sent to all students on Tuesday,
Libya conflict: Tripoli rocket attacks halt peace talksWritten by Euronews24
Libya's UN-backed government has withdrawn from peace talks after the capital was hit by rocket fire. It said the port was one of the targets struck by forces
Sudan to hand ex-president Bashir to ICCWritten by Euronews24
Sudan's rulers are to hand over ex-President Omar al-Bashir to the International Criminal Court. The former president faces charges of genocide,
Libya conflict: Haftar 'leaves' Moscow ceasefire talks without dealWritten by Euronews24
Libya's Gen Khalifa Haftar, whose forces are fighting the UN-backed government in the capital Tripoli, has left talks in Moscow without signing a deal, according to media reports.
Libya conflict: Turkey sends troops to shore up UN-backed governmentWritten by Euronews24
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said troops have begun moving into Libya after parliament approved the move last week.
- Post-Brexit talks: We'll find out what's going on, TUC boss warns PM 0 Comment Details
- Coronavirus: Shares face worst week since global financial crisis 0 Comment Details
- Post-Brexit talks: UK prepared to walk away in June if no progress 0 Comment Details
- Climate campaigners win Heathrow expansion case 0 Comment Details
- Coronavirus: Global shares fall for fifth day in a row 0 Comment Details
- Budget 2020: Chancellor must raise taxes in first Budget, says IFS 0 Comment Details