Workers exposed to pesticides at a UK-funded firm in the Democratic Republic of Congo have complained of becoming impotent, a rights group has said.
The industry behind the herbal tea rooibos has agreed to pay a percentage of the money that is made to the indigenous people who used the plant before production was industrialised.
A Moroccan journalist sentenced to a year in jail for premarital sex and having an abortion has been pardoned by King Mohammed VI, officials say.
Retired academic Kais Saied is set to become president of Tunisia, exit polls suggest. The poll said the law professor, 61, had secured 76% of votes.
- US threatens tax on champagne and French cheese 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Boris Johnson launching Welsh manifesto 0 Comment Details
- Frozen 2 rakes in $350 million worldwide on box office debut 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Brexit Party pledges 'political revolution' 0 Comment Details
- Victoria's Secret cancels fashion show amid ratings drop 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Labour launches 'radical' manifesto 0 Comment Details