As public health concerns rise over a new virus, the impact is being felt by China's travel and tourism sector. More than 400m Chinese were expected to travel over the Lunar New Year which starts today,
China's top leaders have warned lower-level officials not to cover up the spread of a new coronavirus that has now infected nearly 300 people. Anyone who concealed new cases would "be nailed on the pillar of shame for eternity", the political
At least 55 people have been killed and more are missing after avalanches and landslides hit Pakistan-administered Kashmir.
Taal is one of the Philippines' most active volcanoes. Over the past few days, it's begun
A court in Pakistan has overturned the death sentence handed down to former president Pervez Musharraf by declaring the legal process unconstitutional.
A Japanese man has admitted killing 19 disabled people at a care home near Tokyo in 2016 but pleaded not guilty because he claims he is mentally ill.
- Labour leadership: Unite union deciding who to back 0 Comment Details
- Tesla overtakes Volkswagen as value hits $100bn 0 Comment Details
- John Bercow: Formal complaint lodged against former Commons Speaker 0 Comment Details
- Ted Baker investigation finds £58m phantom stock 0 Comment Details
- Boris Johnson urged to let Greggs workers keep bonus 0 Comment Details
- France agrees to delay new tax on tech giants 0 Comment Details