Delhi remains on edge after a third consecutive night of rioting, with reports of Muslim homes and shops being targeted by violent mobs.
India and the US have signed defence, energy and telecoms deals but failed to reach a much-talked about trade accord. President Donald Trump hailed a "very productive visit" but said he would keep working with Indian PM Narendra Modi for
US President Donald Trump and his wife Melania have visited the Taj Mahal on the first day of their trip to India. The iconic monument to love was the second stop in a 36-hour official visit, Mr Trump's first to India.
An ex-rugby league player, his wife and their three children have died after their car was allegedly set alight in the Australian city of Brisbane.
Armed robbers in Hong Kong made off with hundreds of toilet rolls worth more than HKD1,000 ($130; £98). Toilet rolls are currently in short supply in Hong Kong
Around 300 employees have been evacuated from Singapore's biggest bank, DBS, after one person fell ill with the new coronavirus.
- Post-Brexit talks: We'll find out what's going on, TUC boss warns PM 0 Comment Details
- Coronavirus: Shares face worst week since global financial crisis 0 Comment Details
- Post-Brexit talks: UK prepared to walk away in June if no progress 0 Comment Details
- Climate campaigners win Heathrow expansion case 0 Comment Details
- Coronavirus: Global shares fall for fifth day in a row 0 Comment Details
- Budget 2020: Chancellor must raise taxes in first Budget, says IFS 0 Comment Details