North Korea has officially opened a new town its media is calling the "epitome of modern civilisation". Leader Kim Jong-un cut the red ribbon at Samjiyon
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison says allegations of a plot to plant a Chinese spy in Canberra's parliament are "deeply disturbing".
A boy aged 12 has become the youngest person convicted of an offence connected to Hong Kong's anti-government protests, local media say.
The Afghan Taliban have freed two Western academics held hostage since 2016 in exchange for three imprisoned senior militants.
Several protesters have been arrested while trying to run from a Hong Kong university campus surrounded by police.
Two North Korean fishermen suspected of killing 16 fellow crew members before fleeing to the South, have been handed back to the North.
- US threatens tax on champagne and French cheese 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Boris Johnson launching Welsh manifesto 0 Comment Details
- Frozen 2 rakes in $350 million worldwide on box office debut 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Brexit Party pledges 'political revolution' 0 Comment Details
- Victoria's Secret cancels fashion show amid ratings drop 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Labour launches 'radical' manifesto 0 Comment Details