Iranian state TV has said security forces killed what it called "thugs and rioters" during last month's mass protests against a petrol price rise.
Thirteen Pakistani nationals, including eight children and four women, have died in a fire at a farm in Jordan, the civil defence department (CDD) has said.
Human Rights Watch has accused the Israeli authorities of an "intensifying assault on human rights" ahead of the deportation of one of its activists.
The leader of Israel's Blue and White party, Benny Gantz, has said he cannot form a coalition government, making a third election in a year more likely.
Israel says it has hit dozens of targets in Syria belonging to the government and allied Iranian forces. The Israeli military says the "wide-scale strikes"
Dozens of people may have been killed in Iran since Friday during protests against a sharp rise in petrol prices, the UN human rights office says.
- US threatens tax on champagne and French cheese 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Boris Johnson launching Welsh manifesto 0 Comment Details
- Frozen 2 rakes in $350 million worldwide on box office debut 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Brexit Party pledges 'political revolution' 0 Comment Details
- Victoria's Secret cancels fashion show amid ratings drop 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Labour launches 'radical' manifesto 0 Comment Details