Many people with asthma could cut their carbon footprint and help save the environment by switching to "greener" medications, UK researchers say.
Making the swap would have as big an "eco" impact as turning vegetarian or becoming an
An infectious disease that can harm the brain and is spread to people by tick bites has been identified in ticks in the UK for the first time.
Public Health England (PHE) says it has confirmed cases of tick-borne encephalitis virus in
People with long-term health problems such as arthritis are more likely to feel pain on humid days, a study has suggested.
Folklore suggests the cold makes pain worse - but there is actually little research into the
To get the best out of your daily blood pressure medication, take it just before you go to bed, say researchers.
It's a simple tip that could save lives, they say in the European Heart Journal.
Scientists have been working on the male contraceptive pill for almost half a century.
Yet despite encouraging news reports, an over-the-counter version is not just around the corner.
Fatty tissue has been found in the lungs of overweight and obese people for the first time.
Australian researchers analysed lung samples from 52 people and found the amount of fat increased in line with body mass index.
Stay Connected with
- Post-Brexit talks: We'll find out what's going on, TUC boss warns PM 0 Comment Details
- Coronavirus: Shares face worst week since global financial crisis 0 Comment Details
- Post-Brexit talks: UK prepared to walk away in June if no progress 0 Comment Details
- Climate campaigners win Heathrow expansion case 0 Comment Details
- Coronavirus: Global shares fall for fifth day in a row 0 Comment Details
- Budget 2020: Chancellor must raise taxes in first Budget, says IFS 0 Comment Details