Differences associated with learning difficulties are found less in specific areas of the brain and more in the connections between them, experts say.
After scanning 479 children's brains, Cambridge University researchers found they were organised in multiple "hubs".
No country offers a child both the chance of a healthy upbringing and an environment fit for their future, the World Health Organization (WHO) says.
Experts say climate change and harmful advertising encouraging fast-food consumption and under-age
Two people from the same family have tested positive for coronavirus in the UK, the chief medical officer for England has announced.
It is understood the patients were staying in a hotel in Yorkshire, before being taken overnight to a specialist centre in Newcastle.
A newly-discovered part of our immune system could be harnessed to treat all cancers, say scientists.
The Cardiff University team discovered a method of killing prostate, breast, lung and other cancers in lab tests.
One in five deaths around the world is caused by sepsis, also known as blood poisoning, shows the most comprehensive analysis of the condition.
The report estimates 11 million people a year are dying from sepsis - more than are killed by cancer.
Stay Connected with
- Post-Brexit talks: We'll find out what's going on, TUC boss warns PM 0 Comment Details
- Coronavirus: Shares face worst week since global financial crisis 0 Comment Details
- Post-Brexit talks: UK prepared to walk away in June if no progress 0 Comment Details
- Climate campaigners win Heathrow expansion case 0 Comment Details
- Coronavirus: Global shares fall for fifth day in a row 0 Comment Details
- Budget 2020: Chancellor must raise taxes in first Budget, says IFS 0 Comment Details