Four in five 11- to 17-year-olds around the world are not taking enough physical exercise, according to the first such analysis.
The World Health Organization says children's health is being damaged as well as their brain
A woman is suing a London NHS trust for not revealing her father had been diagnosed with Huntington's disease before she had her own child.
She only discovered he carried the gene for the degenerative, incurable brain disorder after
Many people with asthma could cut their carbon footprint and help save the environment by switching to "greener" medications, UK researchers say.
Making the swap would have as big an "eco" impact as turning vegetarian or becoming an
An infectious disease that can harm the brain and is spread to people by tick bites has been identified in ticks in the UK for the first time.
Public Health England (PHE) says it has confirmed cases of tick-borne encephalitis virus in
People with long-term health problems such as arthritis are more likely to feel pain on humid days, a study has suggested.
Folklore suggests the cold makes pain worse - but there is actually little research into the
To get the best out of your daily blood pressure medication, take it just before you go to bed, say researchers.
It's a simple tip that could save lives, they say in the European Heart Journal.
Stay Connected with
- US threatens tax on champagne and French cheese 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Boris Johnson launching Welsh manifesto 0 Comment Details
- Frozen 2 rakes in $350 million worldwide on box office debut 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Brexit Party pledges 'political revolution' 0 Comment Details
- Victoria's Secret cancels fashion show amid ratings drop 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Labour launches 'radical' manifesto 0 Comment Details