A twice-a-year injection that reduces bad cholesterol to protect the heart is to be pioneered by the NHS in England.
Already, millions of people take daily statin pills to cut their cholesterol.
Along with losing weight, one of the most popular new year's resolutions is "to do more exercise".
Although any form of exercise is better than none, "brisk" exercise seems to be particularly
An early life full of neglect, deprivation and adversity leads to people growing up with smaller brains, a study suggests.
The researchers at King's College London were following adopted children who spent time in
Experts are warning that people eating a vegan diet need to make sure they get enough B12 - because the risk of deficiency is "not a myth".
They were speaking ahead of 'Veganuary', when increasing numbers turn to a vegan diet each January.
Scientists say they have discovered a possible underlying cause of the neurological disorder, motor neurone disease (MND).
The University of Exeter team says it has found evidence that MND is linked to an imbalance
The idea artificial light from screens is keeping people awake at night is flawed, say scientists who have been studying the best type of lighting to nod off to.
According to the researchers, from Manchester University, this blue light from devices is not
Stay Connected with
- Brexit: There will be no automatic deportation for EU citizens - No 10 0 Comment Details
- CAA: Microsoft boss calls India's new citizenship law 'sad' 0 Comment Details
- Boris Johnson: Replace Iran nuclear plan with 'Trump deal', says PM 0 Comment Details
- Flybe boss 'focused' on turning airline around 0 Comment Details
- Labour leadership: Five candidates through as nominations close 0 Comment Details
- M&S sales squeezed as men shun skinny trousers 0 Comment Details