The first case of the coronavirus in sub-Saharan Africa has been confirmed in Nigeria.
The patient is an Italian citizen who works in Nigeria and flew into the commercial city of Lagos from Milan on 25 February.
A top Kenyan university has apologised after blaming "reckless" female students for becoming victims of rape. The security memo, which was sent to all students on Tuesday,
Libya's UN-backed government has withdrawn from peace talks after the capital was hit by rocket fire. It said the port was one of the targets struck by forces
Libya's Gen Khalifa Haftar, whose forces are fighting the UN-backed government in the capital Tripoli, has left talks in Moscow without signing a deal, according to media reports.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said troops have begun moving into Libya after parliament approved the move last week.
- Post-Brexit talks: We'll find out what's going on, TUC boss warns PM 0 Comment Details
- Coronavirus: Shares face worst week since global financial crisis 0 Comment Details
- Post-Brexit talks: UK prepared to walk away in June if no progress 0 Comment Details
- Climate campaigners win Heathrow expansion case 0 Comment Details
- Coronavirus: Global shares fall for fifth day in a row 0 Comment Details
- Budget 2020: Chancellor must raise taxes in first Budget, says IFS 0 Comment Details