Germany's economy shrank during the April-to-June period of this year.
A decline in exports dampened growth, according to official data, which comes amid concerns of a global slowdown.
Argentine stock markets and its currency have both plunged after conservative Argentine President Mauricio Macri suffered a shock defeat in primary elections on Sunday.
Malaysia has charged 17 former and current Goldman Sachs bankers - including Richard Gnodde, the most senior banker in London - over the corruption investigation at its state development fund 1MDB.
Attorney General Tommy Thomas said custodial sentences and criminal fines would
Some of the UK's newest and most popular cars are at risk of being stolen in seconds by exploiting weaknesses in keyless entry systems.
The systems let drivers open and start their cars without taking their key out of their pocket.
The UK food industry has asked the government to waive aspects of competition law to allow firms to co-ordinate and direct supplies with each other after a no-deal Brexit.
The Food and Drink Federation (FDF) said it repeatedly asked ministers for clarity on a no-deal scenario.
US luxury department store chain Barneys New York has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and put itself on sale.
The firm has faced soaring rents and was unsuccessful in its earlier attempts to find a buyer.
Stay Connected with
- Boris Johnson accuser loses appeal to take '£350m claim' to Supreme Court 0 Comment Details
- German economy slips back into negative growth 0 Comment Details
- Argentine markets and peso plunge after shock vote 0 Comment Details
- Brexit: Ministers expect no-deal challenge next month 0 Comment Details
- Brexit: Corbyn seeks clarity on 'unconstitutional' election-time no-deal 0 Comment Details
- Goldman bosses charged in Malaysia bond scandal 0 Comment Details