Microsoft boss Satya Nadella has spoken out about India's controversial new citizenship law.
The India-born executive said what is happening is "sad" and he would love to see a
Flybe boss Mark Anderson has told staff that he and the management team remain "focused" on turning the airline round.
Mr Anderson's comments came in an email to staff following reports that the airline is in crisis
M&S said it overestimated demand for tight-fitting men's clothing in the run-up to Christmas.
As a result, the High Street retailer said it had ordered more "regular" and "relaxed-fit" clothing for spring.
Thousands of Greggs staff are set to get a £300 one-off payment after a "phenomenal year", the firm said.
Sales growth had been helped by Greggs' "now iconic" vegan sausage rolls and strong
Hackers are holding foreign exchange company Travelex to ransom after a cyber attack forced the firm to turn off all computer systems and resort to using pen and paper across its thousands of sites.
On New Year's Eve hackers infiltrated parts of the Travelex computer network.
New car registrations in the UK last year fell to their lowest level since 2013, according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT).
It was the third consecutive year of decline, and the SMMT expects that trend to continue in 2020.
Stay Connected with
- Brexit: There will be no automatic deportation for EU citizens - No 10 0 Comment Details
- CAA: Microsoft boss calls India's new citizenship law 'sad' 0 Comment Details
- Boris Johnson: Replace Iran nuclear plan with 'Trump deal', says PM 0 Comment Details
- Flybe boss 'focused' on turning airline around 0 Comment Details
- Labour leadership: Five candidates through as nominations close 0 Comment Details
- M&S sales squeezed as men shun skinny trousers 0 Comment Details