The Trump administration is threatening to slap import taxes on $2.4bn worth of French goods, including cheese, champagne, make-up and handbags.
The planned tariffs come in response to a new French digital services tax that would affect
Frozen 2 raked in $350 million (nearly £272m) in its opening weekend worldwide, beating forecasts and the box office debut of the original film.
The sequel made about £15m in the UK and Ireland and $127m (£98.9m) in the US and
Lingerie brand Victoria's Secret has cancelled its annual fashion show amid dwindling television ratings and rising criticism of the event.
The show launched in 1995 and was once a major pop culture event, drawing millions of viewers each year.
Dozens of British Airways flights into the UK have been delayed or cancelled after what the airline has described as a "technical issue".
Flights from the US, India and Japan were showing up as delayed.
Vacuum cleaning is a chore many people are happy to outsource, but one company is trying to persuade firms to swap an automated service for human cleaners.
Softbank, the Japanese firm behind WeWork and Uber, has launched a self-powered machine,
Airbus has won $30bn (£23bn) worth of orders for 170 aircraft in another sign of the continued expansion of Middle East airlines.
On the second day of the Dubai Air Show, Emirates announced the purchase of 50 Airbus
Stay Connected with
- US threatens tax on champagne and French cheese 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Boris Johnson launching Welsh manifesto 0 Comment Details
- Frozen 2 rakes in $350 million worldwide on box office debut 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Brexit Party pledges 'political revolution' 0 Comment Details
- Victoria's Secret cancels fashion show amid ratings drop 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Labour launches 'radical' manifesto 0 Comment Details