Radiation levels near the site of a deadly rocket explosion in Russia's far north spiked 16 times above normal, Russia's weather service has said.
Three young French children drowned off the Normandy coast when a family's motorboat was struck by a huge wave and capsized in windy conditions.
The UK is "first in line" for a trade deal with the US, President Trump's national security adviser has said. John Bolton said the US supported a no-deal Brexit and added that Washington
A 21-year-old Norwegian man has appeared in court in Oslo, accused of a terrorist act in connection with a gun attack on a mosque at the weekend.
Matteo Salvini, leader of Italy's League party, has called for a snap election, saying differences with coalition partners cannot be mended.
Two people have been killed in an explosion at a naval test facility in northern Russia, officials say. Both were civilian specialists, the country's defence ministry
Turkey is ramping up its drilling operations off the coast of Cyprus, sending a third ship to the eastern Mediterranean despite EU warnings.
Firefighters have put out a blaze at an ammunition dump in Siberia and munitions are no longer exploding there, the Russian military says.
A teenager has been charged with attempted murder after a six-year-old boy was allegedly thrown from the 10th floor of the Tate Modern art gallery.
Police in western France have fired tear gas at protesters after a vigil for a man who drowned in the River Loire descended into violence.
Stay Connected with
- Boris Johnson accuser loses appeal to take '£350m claim' to Supreme Court 0 Comment Details
- German economy slips back into negative growth 0 Comment Details
- Argentine markets and peso plunge after shock vote 0 Comment Details
- Brexit: Ministers expect no-deal challenge next month 0 Comment Details
- Brexit: Corbyn seeks clarity on 'unconstitutional' election-time no-deal 0 Comment Details
- Goldman bosses charged in Malaysia bond scandal 0 Comment Details