Scientists say that average temperatures from 2010-2019 look set to make it the warmest decade on record.
Provisional figures released by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) suggest this
Atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases once again reached new highs in 2018.
The World Meteorological Organization (WMO) says the increase in CO2 was just above the
The European Space Agency (Esa) will show its commitment to the new wave of lunar exploration when member-state research ministers meet in Seville, Spain, next week.
The politicians are expected to commit hundreds of millions of euros to fund technologies that
While the rest of the world has cut coal-based electricity over the past 18 months, China has added enough to power 31 million homes.
That's according to a study that says China is now in the process of building or reviving coal
Bloodhound is now a 500mph car. The British-built straight-line racer recorded its highest speed yet during a hot afternoon run across the Kalahari Desert on Wednesday.
GPS instruments in the vehicle clocked 501mph (806km/h).
Britain's countryside will be transformed by policies to combat climate change, the government's former chief environment scientist says.
Professor Sir Ian Boyd said climate policies after Brexit will alter the landscape more than most people expect.
Stay Connected with
- US threatens tax on champagne and French cheese 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Boris Johnson launching Welsh manifesto 0 Comment Details
- Frozen 2 rakes in $350 million worldwide on box office debut 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Brexit Party pledges 'political revolution' 0 Comment Details
- Victoria's Secret cancels fashion show amid ratings drop 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Labour launches 'radical' manifesto 0 Comment Details