An explosion has caused a fire on an Iranian tanker near the coast of Saudi Arabia, Iranian media say. The vessel, from Iran's national oil company (NIOC),
The US recently reopened its embassy in Somalia after 28 years, citing security improvements in the East African nation blighted by conflict for many years.
A flotilla has arrived in New Zealand commemorating the 250th anniversary of the first Europeans to set foot there.
For the first time, all Canada's main party leaders were on stage together, in what is likely to have been the most watched TV debate in this federal election campaign.
The US has blacklisted 28 Chinese organisations for their alleged involvement in abuses against ethnic Uighurs in China's Xinjiang province.
Ecuador's president has temporarily moved government operations from the capital Quito to the port city of Guayaquil amid protests sparked by the end of fuel subsidies.
An attack on motorists in the western town of Limburg is being investigated as terrorism, security sources have told German media.
A patient is being tested for a possible case of the Ebola virus at a hospital in Malmo in southern Sweden.
Stay Connected with
- Renault ousts chief executive Thierry Bolloré in 'coup' 0 Comment Details
- Brexit: EU gives go-ahead for 'more intense' talks 0 Comment Details
- Extinction Rebellion: PM labels protesters 'unco-operative crusties' 0 Comment Details
- No-deal Brexit would push UK debt to 50-year high, says think tank 0 Comment Details
- Unilever to cut plastic use to appeal to Gen Z 0 Comment Details
- Macron: EU Brexit deal decision 'at end of week' 0 Comment Details