Police in the northern Mexican state of Coahuila are searching for dozens of gunmen who attacked the city hall in the town of Villa Unión on Saturday.
North Korea has officially opened a new town its media is calling the "epitome of modern civilisation". Leader Kim Jong-un cut the red ribbon at Samjiyon
US President Donald Trump has attacked Democrats' impeachment investigation into his conduct as "very unpatriotic".
Iranian state TV has said security forces killed what it called "thugs and rioters" during last month's mass protests against a petrol price rise.
Thirteen Pakistani nationals, including eight children and four women, have died in a fire at a farm in Jordan, the civil defence department (CDD) has said.
Police in Dublin have been given a further 24 hours to question an Irish citizen who became an Islamic State bride.
Russia can designate independent journalists and bloggers as "foreign agents" after amending a controversial law.
Workers exposed to pesticides at a UK-funded firm in the Democratic Republic of Congo have complained of becoming impotent, a rights group has said.
Uruguay's presidential election is too close to call, the South American country's electoral court says.
Human Rights Watch has accused the Israeli authorities of an "intensifying assault on human rights" ahead of the deportation of one of its activists.
Stay Connected with
- US threatens tax on champagne and French cheese 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Boris Johnson launching Welsh manifesto 0 Comment Details
- Frozen 2 rakes in $350 million worldwide on box office debut 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Brexit Party pledges 'political revolution' 0 Comment Details
- Victoria's Secret cancels fashion show amid ratings drop 0 Comment Details
- General election 2019: Labour launches 'radical' manifesto 0 Comment Details