Radiation levels near the site of a deadly rocket explosion in Russia's far north spiked 16 times above normal, Russia's weather service has said.
Three young French children drowned off the Normandy coast when a family's motorboat was struck by a huge wave and capsized in windy conditions.
US President Donald Trump's administration is to make it more difficult for poorer legal migrants to extend their visas or gain permanent resident status (a green card).
Jemeni separatists have taken effective control of the port city of Aden after days of fighting with troops loyal to the internationally backed government.
Hundreds of protesters have flooded the streets of Mexico City demanding justice for two teenage girls who were allegedly raped by police officers.
The UK is "first in line" for a trade deal with the US, President Trump's national security adviser has said. John Bolton said the US supported a no-deal Brexit and added that Washington
A 21-year-old Norwegian man has appeared in court in Oslo, accused of a terrorist act in connection with a gun attack on a mosque at the weekend.
Ebola may soon be a "preventable and treatable" disease after a trial of two drugs showed significantly improved survival rates, scientists have said.
A heated debate about market stalls was disrupted by a foul smell and furious finger-pointing at a Kenyan regional assembly on Wednesday, local reports say.
Mexican police have found the bodies of nine people hanging from a bridge and seven more corpses hacked up and dumped on the road.
Stay Connected with
- Boris Johnson accuser loses appeal to take '£350m claim' to Supreme Court 0 Comment Details
- German economy slips back into negative growth 0 Comment Details
- Argentine markets and peso plunge after shock vote 0 Comment Details
- Brexit: Ministers expect no-deal challenge next month 0 Comment Details
- Brexit: Corbyn seeks clarity on 'unconstitutional' election-time no-deal 0 Comment Details
- Goldman bosses charged in Malaysia bond scandal 0 Comment Details